Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Go For a Walk

Waterview Scene
5/13 Photograph Activity
Go For a Walk / Stretch / Exercise


Today's prompt was a good incentive to get out for a little walk. I need to get back in the walking routine again after all the yard work we have been doing. The intent of the prompt was to get a picture of activity, but I decided to take a picture of the water view. I was practicing with my new lens and decided to go with the view from the walk instead of my sneakers or something like that. What is nice about walking by this pond is that you can always see reflections of the sky or trees in the water. This pond is a beaver pond at the end of the stream in back of our house. I was hoping to get a picture of a Lady Slipper on the path, but they are not in bloom and this reflection caught my eye. 

Back in the yard to practice more with my camera and new lens. I can tell that I am going to need to work on the focusing for the macro photos, but at least I can tell that I am in focus. Check out the buds on the bottom picture, this is from the Viburnum bush that I posted last week as buds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?