Saturday, February 07, 2015

2/7 New Doorway

 New Entrance 
2/7 Photograph I Heart Gateways
Entrance / Gate / Arch

Documenting my daily life here with the shot above. We arrived last night to my brother's house and spent a very relaxing evening out in his new room listening to music. The prompt instructions included looking for lines in photo composition. We did stop by the covered bridge, but the sky was overcast and without processing, the picture was blah. Plus, it was hard to get an angle that I liked of the bridge because of the snow banks and all the cables they have going to this bridge. You can't tell, but I used a healing brush to clone out a line on the right side of this shot. I chose the picture above to document the weekend.


Covered bridge


37/365 Clementine Circles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?