Tuesday, February 24, 2015

2/24 Jumping Up to Help?


Jumping Up to Help
2/24 Photograph Jump
Leap / Skip / Dance

When I read the prompt for today, I didn't know what I was going to do for a subject. Some people posted pictures of themselves jumping or their children. It wasn't a jumping day for me, just not feeling it. After finishing the knitted cowl the night before, I was ready to start another project. This yarn was bought as a large hank and needed to be rolled up to make socks. It's easier to do when you have another set of hands and I used the chair to hold onto the skein of yarn. Out of four cats, only one of them became intrigued by the moving yarn. When I got the camera, she even tossed the ball on the ground. 



55/365 Rat's Eye view on top of 2 feet of snow in the backyard


Obligatory cat photo- No fur flying, no fighting. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?