Monday, February 16, 2015

2/16 Flowing

Winter Sun Flare
2/16 Photograph Flowing
Smooth / Fluid / Liquid

Love this photo of Cocoa Beach 
Cold, so very cold to go out to a frozen stream/river to get a picture for today's prompt. And even though I was cleaning the shower, a photo of the shower water just wasn't going to cut it for me. The directions for the prompt was for a phone picture and this was taken yesterday while we were snow shoeing. Since I took it with an app, Camera+ that I don't use very much, I thought it would be a good picture for today's flowing. I also went into the stackablesapp to add texture and more color.  Even though I have all these water shots from last month, I have this goal of not using pictures from the same month for a daily prompt, even if some of them are "wow" pictures. 
Maine river and Florida Ocean - Water flowing. 

The flickr challenge for this week's 365 project is reflection and while I was cleaning the kitchen cabinets, I noticed the shadow of the flower vase on the kitchen island. Yep, cold days means I stay in and clean. 
47/365 Vase Reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?