Sunday, February 01, 2015

2/1 Love my Peanut Butter and Jelly

Action on the Hands Making my Favorite Breakfast
2/1 Photograph I Heart
A Love / A Passion / An Obsession

Another case where I guess I read the prompt wrong, but it was suppose to be a selfie and since I had the full photo from yesterday, I went with the hands. Plus, I can always twist the prompt my way. I don't have an obsession, but I do love Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches which I can eat anytime. If I get up late and don't feel like making oatmeal, then there's always a PB and J. I used a technique with the tripod where I put the tripod up, focused on the tripod from where I was standing and then took the shot. Plus, I got to use my external flash on the island in front of me reflecting off a whiter board. 

The theme for the Flickr 365 group is circles for the week. Had to think about this one since I wasn't going out to later and hit up the tin of buttons from my mother-in-law's sewing stash. I probably won't keep this for much longer as we need to start cleaning out the things we don't use/need. 

During the afternoon, I went for a 2 mile walk with my friend, R. It was cold, but not brutally cold and we walked a mile more than I had initially thought we would. Once out, it was nice to just be getting exercise to get ready for pre-game appetizers. 

Tonight was the Superbowl and it was almost too exciting. We went over my sister in law's for chili and we left after the first half to bite our nails at home. It a great ending with the Patriot's winning in the last play. What a class act all around. 




My sister in law's sad dog, no treats from us.

The ice from the porch is scary long.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?