Wednesday, January 28, 2015

1/28 Enjoyment

Enjoyment = Getting out of Bed
1/28 Photograph Play
Entertainment / Outside / Enjoyment

28/365 Winter Blue Sky 1/28
 It was a very cold day today and not much play going on outside. I went over to visit my friend S who is recovering from ankle surgery and this shot on her scooter is close enough to play or enjoyment. The scooter is a good alternative to crutches and she got up when I was leaving. However, I refused to leave until she went back to bed, I didn't want that responsibility on me! She needs to get that ankle healed quickly to get out with her camera.

Today's abstract shot for flickr is a shot of the blue sky with the peak of the garage. There aren't enough blue sky days in January and this was worth catching.

Obligatory Cat picture which has been missing for a few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?