Sunday, September 07, 2014

Sunset and Atmosphere

 Florida Sunset (Near the end of a day where I hadn't taken a picture yet)
9/6 Photograph with Others
Friends / Children / Loved Ones

Hard to believe, but a whole day spent in Florida without taking a picture until the end because the weather was stormy or overcast. We golfed in the morning and then had 3 minutes in the pool before a thunderstorm came through. But I did set the alarm for 12:45 AM to catch the rocket launch from Cape Canaveral. My husband can now say that he has seen a launch. I wish that I had taken the time to set up my tripod but this was the best I could do, it was impressive.




Football Atmosphere
9/8 Photograph Atmosphere
Ambiance / Mood / Environment

On the spur of the moment, we checked out the price of Patriot's football tickets last night and found a deal. We drove down to Miami with our friends and had seats in the nosebleed section, where we had a breeze and could see everything. Unfortunately, even with the breeze it was still very hot and the Patriots lost. We lucked out with the weather as all the storms went west and we only had rain on the ride home, well worth the three hour drive! Plus, it was a good location for today's prompt. After sweating the whole game, the pool this evening felt wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?