Monday, July 07, 2014

To the Point

Needle and Thread
7/7 Photograph to The Point
Pin / Sharp / The End

I had this picture taken at 6:30 this morning and should have posted it as I was not the only one who had this idea. Thought for sure I had a pin cushion, but this is what I came up with after trying out different shots.  The instructions were for a macro photo and other photographers were very creative with flowers, push pins and another thread and needle. My picture was done early today because I was playing in a golf tournament up in the Lakes region with my new golfing buddies. It was a beautiful day with our best golf on the front nine ending with a dismal back nine, and I am not exaggerating! The best part of the day was winning a golf bag in the raffle! It was something that I need in Florida and now I just have to figure out how and when I will get it there.

We lucked out with the weather and it didn't rain until after we were finished. Once the rain came in, we got back into the muggy weather again. Our walk after dinner was short to avoid being eaten alive by deer flies and mosquitos. There was a little bit of weeding done which consists more of me answering whether something is a weed or not. What I will be taking a picture of later this week will be the 4 tomato plants that are growing in the planter that I put annuals in. That's what I get for using dirt from the compost pile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?