Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Celebrate and My Favorite Color

 Celebrate with Your Favorite Meal
7/28 Photograph Enjoy Yourself
Happy Birthday / Celebrate / Relish

Wearing my Favorite Color
7/29 Photograph My Favorite Color
Hue / Shade / Paint

The first prompt for celebrate was based on the CY365 founder's son's birthday and I figured what kid didn't like homemade pizza? I made the dough in the mixer for the first time and it rose plenty in the heat. Fresh tomatoes were used from the CSA with sliced mozzarella and fresh basil for this pizza. Another pizza was more for my boys, lots of cheese including cheddar, cut up salami and even more cheese. 

The second picture was taken by my partner during a golf tournament with my iPhone. I did have to ask her to be careful to make sure that I didn't have a tree growing out of my head. She did a good job. 
I was so tired that I only took one picture on this day and that was just to be able to say that I took a picture day! And I took a picture of the easiest subject available,  a cat with my iPad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?