Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Vision of Hope

Lilacs in Bloom
5/18 A Vision of Hope
Possibility / Bloom / Garden

Glad to be able to use a lilac photo for today as they are looking beautiful. This week I will need to hook up with my photographer friends to get out for a road trip to take pictures of NH lilacs for the state lilac photo contest. 

Today we went to a graduation party for my cousin's son and since I did not get permission to use their photos on the blog, I am not including people photos. But how appropriate to have this prompt today when we went to a graduation party, so much possibility for this young man who bloomed where he went to college. It was nice to get together for a happy family event and I had fun taking pictures of everyone. My cousin's hands cutting the cake is one of my favorites from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?