Wednesday, February 05, 2014

From Above


From the Top of my Driveway
2/5 Photography from the Top
The Apex / From Above / Looking In

I was not in the creative mode today with the prompt.  It all started when I tried to get a picture of snowflake with my macro lens filters which decided to cloud up and that just aggravated me. Decided to make it a larger picture and went to the garage where I got on my knees to get the arbor across the street in the photograph. I did try to get other pictures from above, including pictures of various cats again, along with the spider toy that one of them "killed" and brought up stairs to present to us. But still, I don't want to be going the cat lady route everyday. Although, there seems to be a lot of cat pictures showing up on the blog.

I even took some pictures of the Banana Chocolate bread, but didn't think they really fit the from above category. Although, the pictures do make the bread look delicious, which it was. Such a simple recipe, another one from Skinnytaste.com. I increased the recipe a bit since I used 5 bananas instead of 3 along with two full containers of unsweetened applesauce.

The other cooking today was another calzone or as it's really called, a stromboli with cold cuts. It's a recipe from a bread machine book that I have which includes using 3 tablespoons of oil and I use a Tuscany flavored oil that makes it very tasty.

After watching my Photoshop Elements lessons for this week on the computer, I went out to snow blow the driveway. We got a good 8 inches of nice, dry snow which was easy to snow blow. Tomorrow morning, I will be out snowshoeing in the woods.
Have to enjoy the winter, one way or another!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?