Friday, January 10, 2014

Door



1/10 Today's photo inspiration: Photograph a Doorway
Your front door/ A door you use/ A place you visit


Oops, unintentional photo-bombing. If I was going to try for a picture of myself, I would not be wearing workout clothes, jacket on head and my shirt tucked up. The next picture is better, but I thought this was a fun choice especially since I am doing this as a daily journal. 


The wreath on the door is over 40 years old and belonged to my Grandmother. I love how it contrasts with the green of the door through the snow.


After seeing that I got caught in the reflection, I went ahead and took another shot without me. However, I liked the one of me best, this is a daily journal and it's a good shot of what I look like in the morning. The shot without me is just boring. This project has helped me to develop a critical eye and I am not saving pictures to files that are not good.






Today was a great exercise day as I walked and ran on the treadmill while getting caught up on Parenthood on my ipad. Watching tv makes the time on the treadmill go faster since this is such a boring way to exercise. Then in the afternoon, I went for a hike through the woods with L which I could only do with the Yaktrax since there is now a layer of ice beneath the 2 inches of snow that we got today. As of today, I have 24 miles done with another 51 to go to reach my goal of 75 miles for the month. Unfortunately we have more rain in the forecast for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?