Saturday, January 18, 2014

A Pose




 Photograph a Pose
1/18 Pose- Day before heading back to college
Stance / Attitude / Posture



Today's prompt required me to find someone to pose for me. With my youngest off to college tomorrow, I nicely asked. Got an attitude and then an okay after he had some time to wake up. He doesn't like to have his picture taken, but I think these came out great. I had to bring him in the garage since the there was so much snow falling.

Update 1/20: CY365POTD.jpg

January 18th - Pose

You've created a stunning image. I love the blurred background and his expression is intensified by the gaze out of the frame. You've positioned him so perfectly against the edge of your frame, eliminating all of the extra details. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?