Saturday, January 04, 2014

A Little Bit

                                                                                        A little bit cold again today, woke up to -14 and by the time we went out snow shoeing, it was 20 degrees. Downright balmy, and took a rest at the beach out back by the beaver pond.

No really, I was posing for the Captureyour365 shot of the day.

I thought first of using a shadow shot, but the the fanny pack makes me look huge and I didn't like the photo.



Just the iphone for a photo today, I didn't want to take the DSLR out in the woods with me since my husband and friend L were into "bush-whacking". We were walking through brush and I know that I am going to have a mark on my face tomorrow.
We got snowshoes today and wrestled with the back binding, but by the end of our hike, I think we have it figured out. What a beautiful walk we had and I am tempted to go out and cross country ski on the snow mobile trails tomorrow.

I did use the dslr at home, and the details and colors are great. This is the shot of the snowshoes that I took at home, but I like the idea of the pond in the background.










A LITTLE BIT 1/4 - My winter beach shot
Close your eyes, feel the sun, listen to the waves, smell the sunscreen, now wake up and face the cold reality of January in New England!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?