Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Ready for 2014?

Here is another start for the blog again, with good intentions to include photography on a scheduled basis. Still not working and it is time for me to find something temporary or substitute teaching. In the meantime, I will be practicing photography, maybe even work with a friend in her photography business. It's easy for others to say that I have an eye for the pictures that I take and I wish it was that easy, but it isn't, there is still so much to learn.

Participating in Capturing your 365 will be a challenge, both in time and my ability to stick with it. The rewards in improving my skills should be worth the time and will get me away from the time sucker of word games that I am playing more than I want to publicly admit. 2013 was about making healthy changes for me including losing weight and improving my health with MyfitnessPal and Runkeeper, this year will be about using my time wisely.

2014 is going to be a year of changes for my family as the boys hit milestones in their independence and for my parents as we deal with my Dad's back issues. Hoping for the best and ready to work through the challenges as they occur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?