I have not done a Thursday Thirteen in awhile, but these will give you an idea of how I think.
1. Mr. Bush " We must produce more oil"? Is that because you won't endorse smaller cars for Americans? I think he's making some money off of the "oil crisis".
2. The Celtics should have won in four straight if they were good enough to win by such a large spread last night. I think losing a game helped the NBA to make more money off the series.
3. The likelihood of spilling coffee on yourself while driving increases exponentially as the amount of dark color decreases in whatever you are wearing.
4. The media has taken over our political process.
5. I don't believe that people actually care about what the women on The View think.
6. Healthcare costs would be reduced if drug companies did not advertise on television and in magazines. Also, if doctors/providers actually read and researched the drug information themselves, rather than take a drug rep's word for it with whatever perk they are giving away, then less people would be on drugs.
7. Read a great article about the differences b/n boys and girls yesterday which just enforces my belief that gender bias grading exists in school. (Teachers don't engage boys....love the quiet girls...)
8. High school graduates know less about work and have less general knowledge of the world than 20 years ago.
9. Oreos are baked with addictive substances.
10. Anyone can be the best, but it takes work, hard work and time. (Eg: Tiger Woods)
11. Everybody gets what they deserve in the end, but don't expect to witness it.
12. Canned laughter doesn't make anything any funnier, but the company that owns all the tapes of canned laughter in Hollywood is the power broker for sitcoms. Nothing gets on without their laughter.
13. Small appliances are now built to break within five years. This would explain why we are on our 4th toaster oven in 24 years, but we are using a blender that is over 30 years old from my in-laws.
Can you disprove any of the above?
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants