Another cheat on my part, One Gal over at One Gal's Musing had her thirteen up wicked early and as I glanced through her list of Tips for hanging onto more of what's yours, 13 ways to save money, I thought to myself, self, I know how to waste money and what a great complementary blog to go along with One Gal. If you do what she says and not do what I say, then you should end up with more money. Now if you resemble any of the following, fear not, I have first hand experience with a few of them, it's just if you do all of the thirteen then it might just cost you.
- Buy a large coffee everyday at Starbucks and if it takes you more than 1 minute to describe what you want then it's worth every penny.
- Buy a scone or 10 inch tall coffee cake to go along with your coffee.
- Get yourself a nordic track anything, they make perfect clothes hangers in your bedroom after you have completed your exercise program.
- When you want a car, lease the biggest one they got on the lot with all the accessories, Dvd player, OnStar, and seat warmers even if you live in Florida, you are worth it!
- If your kids need sneakers, go for the brands endorsed by NBA or Football stars, particularly if they are in middle school and still growing.
- Buying a pet...forget about those animals at the shelters or rescue organizations, go for the $1500 designer dog. Because it will look good.
- Don't bother waiting for sales, because if you want something, you should get it now because it might not be there tomorrow.
- The only way to travel is first class, because you get to see where you are going before the people in the back of the plane and cloth napkins are so much gentler on the skin.
- Credit cards were meant to be used often! It's okay to keep that balance, it will make your credit look good.
- Appearances are important, so make sure you get your hair trimmed every four weeks.
12. Bored? Buy a few magazines at the checkout in the supermarket.
13. Your lucky day could be any day now, buy at least 5 lottery tickets every week.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants