I just found out that that I have been tagged by a new blogger that I read last week, Interesting Observations, by Pearl to write the 5 Reasons Why I Blog. ( The blog is a mix of blogging information and observations).
Why do I blog?
1. I enjoy using the computer and wanted a reason to learn more. There's just so many games one can play before realizing you can be productive and learn using technology.
2. Blogging provides the opportunity to write. We were all taught how to write in school, but how often does the average person really write about anything?
3. Blogging makes me think! My poor brain doesn't get a rest anymore, I think about what I will write about, what others have blogged, and my template.
4. Communicating with others: Through the Thursday Thirteen lists, I have found kindred bloggers out there, or as Shelly would say, a clan.
5. Creativity- I have found blogs with recipes, patterns and ideas that I would never have thought of on my own. I hope that I have shared the same with others.
What are the five reasons why you blog? I am tagging the following.......comment back and let us read your five reasons.