Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Thinking Blogger Award
Shelly from This Eclectic Life has tagged me for the Thinking Blogger Award. There are rules that go along with the award:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme, ( click on the thinking blogger award)
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).
Thinking, thinking, the blogs that make me think, not just smile! Ummm, this is a tough one, since I like to think that we all blog for different reasons. I blog to share my thoughts, my musings, and my intent is to keep an online journal of what is going on in my life. Reading other blogs, I am looking to see what is going on around this world. What's important to others, or what is the minutiae in their lives that makes it to their blogs. There is a lot of sharing that goes on, recipes, family stories, traditions and talented writing beyond the Thursday 13s and other Memes. So in random order, here are the blogs that share information which causes me to think. These are all repeats from my Links to love, except for Di's, but all worth mentioning again.
1. JonTillman's Web site has links to political stories and insight into the British Culture as an American living in England.
2. Di's Book Blog, I am a voracious reader and enjoy going to blogs that write about books. I may not always comment at Di's, but I do read her blog to see what she is reading, and what can I say, she enjoys Pat Conroy books!
3. Tea Time Ramblings, another reader and a knitter, but also someone who shares her religion in a non- in your face way. Her blog makes me think about my religious upbringing and lack of religion in my life. She is a cyber friend that I would enjoy hanging out with, just knitting and chatting.
4. Wacky Mommy.org, a mom with a healthy perspective to life. WM writes about her family with humor, honesty and style. She makes me think that I need to lighten up and enjoy my family more.