Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Fiddle-Faddles

Here's my pile of books from the library last week next to paperwork I should be going through. But what have I done instead this morning? I have a cluster map and Tag Clouds on my blog!
I gave up on the zoom clouds after getting another internal server error and still no word from customer support. So,I did some google searching for tag clouds and reading through a couple of directions and ended up using directions from Phydeaux3 which has a link to the directions. There are 3 steps, but they were straightforward and easy to do.

The Cluster Map information came from BlogU and that was also easy to do. It should start updating tomorrow.

I did remove the Weight Loss Journey, since I post about it. Today was a great number on the scale, so far switching to Core has been good and it looks like I have lost 2 pounds since last week. Now it's the weekend and I just have to keep this going until Weigh in at my Weight Watchers meeting on Monday. Rather than feeling I can't eat certain foods, I just think about where I want my calories to come from during the day. Speaking of which, that was interesting information to come out about Soda, besides the sugar, it's the acid in the drinks hurting the teeth. Another reason to drink water.

3 comments:

  1. Woo Woo! It's getting better! I may have to hire you to re-work my site! Good for you on the weight loss. I'm working on a gif image with my husband's help. I'm going to post a challenge tomorrow (I hope) to all the Thursday Thirteeners. Today, my spousal unit has a day off and we are heading to Dallas to play. Have a great day off. I like your style, kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good! I added a label cloud to my blog this afternoon. I used the same directions you did. Found them through BlogU. Thanks for mentioning BlogU yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops, forgot to add congratulations on the weight loss. My husband & I lost about 120 lbs combined. We started three years ago and have kept most of it off. I feel wonderful! :) I wish you continued success with your weight loss journey!

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?