Thursday, December 25, 2014

12/24 & 12/25 Capturing Holiday Photos

 Naughty or Nice? Shorter or Taller?
12/24 Photograph Naughty or Nice
Visits with Santa / On the List?/ Decisions

No Santa visiting here, just an older brother who wants to be the tall one for a change. A keeper for sure.
Christmas tree decorating pictures.






The End Result of Photography Lessons
12/25 Photograph Aftermath
Outcome / Results / End

My niece who is a photographer and I had our picture taken over at least 5 times before we were happy with the result, so picky, I know. But this is one of the first shots that we didn't like. Can you tell why? And I have to admit, I did some photoshopping of the wrinkles around my eyes.

The calendars that I worked on for gifts worked out well and here is a copy of our December collage.
Christmas through the years with choice pictures from this year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?