Sunday, April 13, 2014

4/9 Joy

Makes Me Smile- Baby Ducks
4/9 Photograph Makes Me Smile
Laughter / Joy / Beauty

Last week I golfed with a young man who pointed out the baby ducks to me at the end of our game. Now I look forward to seeing them at the end of each game on this particular course. Today's photo was to take a picture of something that lights you up and brings you joy, the reason to have a camera with you. I just love the golf course that is right across the street from us here where I can see so many different birds and other wildlife. When I know that I will be in a cart driving on the course, I always try to had my camera with me, 

On this particular day, my dad joined us for a ride during our nine holes of golf after playing an early round of 18. We were lucky and got the course along the river. He agreed with me about the difficulty of the eighth hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?