- Friday night deck night where we get to hang outside with good food, drinks and meeting someone new each week
- Saturday morning- trying a new water sport, paddle boarding where yes, I could stand up on the board to paddle myself down the river. The best part? Perfect weather and diving off the board to enjoy swimming in the river.
- Saturday lunch - Lobster roll, sitting outside with friends
- Saturday afternoon- Reading (napping) in the hammock
- Saturday night- watching two movies at the same time with my husband while I crocheted some squares
- Sunday- Going to the NH League of Crafts fair up at Sunapee park with a friend with similar tastes so we were able to browse as long as we wanted! ( Bought a beautiful leather pocketbook that is like a small back pack and a ceramic garlic pot)
- Sunday evening - Went out for an ice cream cone at the farmstand and now watching the Red Sox on TV.
Sunday, August 07, 2011
Summer Time- Loving it
How can you not enjoy summer?