This Eclectic Life and look at the good today. (Head over to her site, comment and she will donate a can to her local food bank)
1. When out shopping, just add another staple or two to your cart and then put them in the food bank box on the way out. I know that One Gal does this year round and after the downturn in the economy last year, I switched my United Way bi-weekly donation to the Local Food bank.
2. Smile, don't go out in a rush expecting to get everything done in x amount of time just to get all upset when your plans are thrown off. That cashier, salesperson or bagger is somebody's child, mother, father, brother, or sister working to provide a service, a smile is always appreciated.
3. Pay it forward, keep that door open for the person behind you, let the Mom with less items and tired kids pop in front of you in the check out line, and just be nice.
4. Relax, take care of yourself and don't let yourself get over tired.
5. If you have time, make a gift. But don't get in over your head.
Happy Holidays and the Grinch will be back tomorrow!