Friday, November 13, 2009

Butterfly Iphone photo fun


Butterfly Iphone photo fun
Originally uploaded by jennymcb
Today I caved and bought Splashphoto on the Iphone. Another thing to play with. It's quite easy to do and it adds some pizazz to pictures. What do you think?

It's interesting that Laundromats now have wireless capabilities. Rather than read the book I brought with me, I instead spent some quality time with my iphone. It's sad being a geeky gal, my clothes are old, but my cell phone is new. With all the advances in the past ten years, I can't even begin to wonder what the future will bring.

1 comment:

  1. Did you take that pic of the butterfly or is that a promo pic for Splash? I took a picture of a "fairy" figurine & played with it. Posted it over on my Posterous account instead of the main blog, but I enjoyed it.

    iPhone is a wonderful time waster, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?