Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Here's Something Silly.....

I tried to post a screen shot of the silliest website that I came across this evening and I guess my little town just won't show up. Someone out there has way too much time and has come up with a website where you start a town and the population increases when people visit. The name of my humble little town is Blog Valley and I am not sure how far it may be from Horny Meadow. Yep, Horny Meadow, that's the lovely name that A World of Chaos' boyfriend gave to her little city that he made for her. (Sure, like a female would come up with such a name...LOL) Could be worse, at least he didn't include her first name in the title. But if you check out both our cities, you will see what a visit will do.

I think I am craving silliness right now. It's just that time of year. Wouldn't you agree? Yea for 2 and 1/2 Men and Malcolm in the Middle repeats!

3 comments:

  1. I must have over taxed my brain today working on my blog design. I've tried to click on your city but got "Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (tp) isn't associated with any program."

    Hopefully someone else will have better luck. I would like to at least
    help populate your town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went there but didn't leave a comment -- I will go back. I built my own town and I have my priorities straight!!!!!! I already have a library. . . Ü Come and visit it at:

    http://stampnville.myminicity.com/

    Ok, going over to your city again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:16 PM

    looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?