Holiday Thursday Thirteen Banner by TeaTime Ramblings.I arranged my hours this week at work to get an afternoon off to spend some time Christmas shopping. Since I was by myself, I was able to observe and have those little conversations in my head that generated some questions. There are also some other random questions that I would love some answers to. Answer one, some or all.......
1. If you had your hair highlighted a very funky blonde color, would you then hightlight your toddler's hair the same color? Who, oh by the way was a boy? Yep, saw that at the Food Court.
2. Why do women's cashmere scarves cost 45% more than Men's? My aunt will never know the difference.
3. How do people shop at the mall wearing spiked heels?
4. Who gets Chia pets? Have you? For those who don't remember the commercial, click here for an informative commercial.
5. Have you ever had an afghan sucking kitten? They only suck the afghans if we are under them.
6. How do you keep two kittens out of a Christmas tree? We are waiting till next week to put ours up.
7. Do you go shopping and think, why buy now, it will all be on sale in 2 weeks.
8. Did you think Santa was scary when you were little? Or did your kids cry on his lap?
9. Do you ever regret your choice of food at the food court when you see that the place you went to has no business?
10. Have ever registered for the bone marrow registry? Do you know anyone who has ever donated? Please check out the post from yesterday that I wrote regarding a young mother in our area.
11. Are you a shop ahead kind of person? Or an "oh crap, Christmas is two weeks away and I have to get some gifts" procrastinator?
12. Do you know what kind of crappy Christmas gift you are?
|You Are a Christmas Sweater!|
Over the top, colorful, and totally flashy.
You're not afraid to be a little tacky.
13. Here's a Christmas carol trivia question for you...What carol uses conspire to rhyme with fire? ( and all this time, I thought it was perspire)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants