Monday, November 26, 2007

CNN headlines and sick humor

I am procrastinating...there are some chicken breasts that need my cooking creativeness and whilst (gotta love the fancy words) meandering around the internet, I decided to catch up on my news. And I kid you not, this is what I just saw for one of the headlines at CNN:

Get it....ticker.....heart....

This isn't the first time and I can only imagine that there is a bored headline writer sitting in a cubicle, who tries to spice up the news for the rest of us without getting caught. I never realized that Dick Cheney was only 66, I thought he was ageless like Darth Vader.

6 comments:

  1. Yum! I'll be right over for chicken dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I had the same thought when I saw that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God! He has to be OK! We simply cannot lose him now! See, I just bought my friends Bush/Cheyney dog toys for their Christmas stockings. If the surly SOB dies, I'll have to come up with something else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at the Gal's comment!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, you're on the train!!!!

    Tell the Gal that Cheney's like the Tour Manager's father: too damn ornery to die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Darth Vader reference. I can hear Dick Cheney bellowing, "Barack... I am your father!"

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?