This Gal tagged me awhile back for a meme about my hometown and I skipped out on it. Not much to write about the town that I live in now where the one landmark is a Mobil Station and we have no stores. Seriously, the highlight of living here is the low crime rate, the occasional bear at the bird feeder, and the hour drive to either the mountains, seacoast or Boston.
This week, One Gal tagged me again for the Random and/or Weird Facts about Me meme. I had to look back to see what I wrote for the last Meme which sounded similar to this one. But the last one was 8 Things about me and this is random or weird facts, mmmm, sounds like a challenge to me. So here goes:
1. When I was about 10 years old, I once ate a Sugar Daddy in the car with the window open and then got my hair stuck on the candy. I can't remember how we got it out, but I do remember the incident.
2. Well, since I have picture up of the Sugar babies, I might as well admit that as an adult I pulled out a crown while eating a Sugar Baby. Okay, so my kids didn't like them and I was just helping to finish up some leftover Halloween candy. This was before I learned how to throw out the candy.
3. My current dentist is a very nice person, but I hated the dentist that I had when I was growing up. His humming was obnoxious and now I am dealing with the humongous fillings that he put in 30 years ago which need replacing with crowns. He was mean and told me that I was a baby. I should have told him that he hummed off key.
4. I hate getting my teeth cleaned, it takes all my energy and patience not to rip the very nice hygienist's hands from my mouth.
5. I once almost failed a math class in college because it was scheduled the same time as All My Children. Now, how pathetic is that? Beanie---Don't get any ideas and repeat after me, "Skipping college classes that I paid good money for, is stupid and very irresponsible."
6. I went to a parochial school and can still recite my helping verbs and can't even remember what grade that was for. Am, is , are, was, were, be, being, been, have, has,had, do, does, did, shall, should, can, could, may , might, must... maybe I could be on a game show or something.
7. There are some commercials that I actually enjoy and when my husband watches Nascar while I am on the laptop, I will look up during commercials. This year my favorite is the "Rabbit Release" for Tylenol.......
Now the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I won't be tagging, but if you would like to write up a 7 Weird Facts, let me know and I will link back.
The following have already shared their 7 Weird Facts:
One Gal's Musings
No Nonsense Girl