Friday, October 26, 2007

A Scary Sound--Could have been worse

Imagine waking up to the sound of a cat squeal and the loud thumping sound of a body falling down stairs, and the sound of the thumping is larger than a cat thump. Bound to happen, my youngest son stepped on a cat heading down the stairs this morning and ended up falling down a few stairs. Both were all right, even though it took awhile for the cat to come out, yes, it was our scaredy cat, Muffin (aka Miss Congeniality). My son claims to be okay and I hope that's true since tomorrow is the States race and he is running. What a way to wake up.

6 comments:

  1. hope they are both fine now. good luck on the race tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad they are both ok - what a scary way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, the two are okay. I just picked up my son after practice and he's good to go for tomorrow. The cats are all fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you must be one busy lady! come by my place to read the post I wrote just for you! hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have stepped on a cat and fell before... glad to hear both of them are fine now....

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:32 PM

    WOW! That is so scary. Glad your son and the cat are ok!

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?