1. Ask questions, but don't listen to the answers.
2. Get mad at the stupidest things during my period.
3. Insist on healthy food.
4. Buy fat- free food.
5. Talk to the cat like it's human.
6. Wake them up before leaving for work, telling them not to fall asleep and then calling home 20 minutes later to make sure that they are awake.
7. Get really mad when they "fart", even thought they claim that I do it just as often.
8. Telling them to do their homework over and over again when they don't have any.
9. Tell them to do one thing and while they are doing that, yell at them to do another thing.
10. When I force them to go outside.
11. When I tell them to stop playing video games.
12. Say that their friends can't come over, just because I don't feel like driving.
13. Asking them what I do to drive them crazy.
So I guess it could be worse, even though they make it sound like I sit around yelling at them. Does any of this sound familiar to you? What am I missing? What more can I do to drive them crazy? A mother has to have some fun......to offset the hormones of teenagers.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants