I was tagged by Tina at Palm Tree Fanatic and I need to tell 10 interesting facts about myself. This can be something shocking or anything that may become a surprise to people! So have fun here goes...
1. I was always one of the two tallest girls in my class through elementary and junior high, I am 5'10" ( maybe lost 1/2 an inch)
2. I really like to play Blackjack and it scares my husband.
3. I am the computer geek in our family and know more about them than any of my boys or husband.
4. I have wicked motion sickness which is unpredictable. Can't play video games and walking with my trifocals can be difficult.
5. I won a trip to New York city when I was in High school through the United Nations Odd Fellows' pilgrimage for youth.
6. My one and only shoplifting experience, I swear to God, was on the day that I made my first confession, I took a bookmark from the Bible Gift store. But then guilt set in and I threw it down a sewer.
7. I won't watch Good morning America b/c Diane Sawyer annoys me.
8. I was in a car accident in college and broke my jaw. Only my top was wired and I didn't lose weight.
9. I can get teary eyed very easily during tv shows, movies and even commercials.
10. I used to play guitar and sing in a folk group in church, now I don't do any of those three things.
Now I have to tag 10 people to share their interesting facts, (optional of course!), Shelly (This Eclectic Life) , Mo ( Inside Mo's Mind), Teamouse (Teatime Ramblings), This Gal ( One Gal's Musings), Twisted Cinderella (Ever After...My Way), Wacky Mommy ( Wacky Mom.org), Penny (Just Bloggin' Along ), Michelle ( Scrbbit, A Blog about Motherhood in Alaska), Harlekwin (Boho Rhap) and Jen ( Never a Dull Moment). Please leave a comment so we can read about you.