1. Provide comic relief: Serve a new vegetable.
2. Driving: Pick up and Drop offs, please no talking unless spoken to.
3. Banking: Do the puppy dog eyes, quivering lip and 90% of the time you'll see some green.
4. Cleaning: Who else is going to clean up when you are sick?
5. Personal Dressing: "You're going out looking like that?"
6. Cheerleading: That's your mom calling you "Danny" and "To be the ball", when your name isn't Danny (Quick, name the movie reference)
7. Psychic Abilities: Able to predict the weather and bring a second set of dry clothes when a monsoon hits during a game.
8. Listening: Always there to hear your side even when she doesn't agree
9. Teaching: From standing up, potty training, tying shoes, riding a bike to driving a car......
10. Laughing: At silly faces, dumb jokes and dead on impressions.
11. Healing: Kissing a boo boo, deciding that the 1 inch gap needs stitches and changing surgical dressings with that special touch.
12. Editing: If you need help editing, it will be done, and if you are independent and want to do it on your own, so be it.
13. Loving: No matter what stupid thing you do, you know that Mom will still love you.
(Speaking of Mothers, my parents are coming up on Friday and I have 101 things to do before then, my visiting other TT's will be limited, I will try though!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants