Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Chicken Soup and Colds

Enough with the Cabbage Soup! With all the sickness, it was time to make some chicken soup. Ends up being a couple of more points, but it was satisfying enough for lunches and with lots of red pepper ended up working out the sinus stuff. But I deviated from WW and added soup mac to make it a lot more sustaining than vegies. This week's chicken soup got some fresh spinach to go with the carrots, onions, peppers and garlic.
We did not stay for the meeting this week after WI, without our regular leader, it just isn't the same. In fact, it's painful! But we got big plans for next week! I have .6 to go for my 10 % and myself and my two WW neighbor buddies are going out for dinner.
Snow is predicted for tomorrow. What a strange winter it has been, but with the dump of snow, I am looking forward to a great school vacation trip at Sunday River. There should be lots of activity points for shoveling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?