Saturday, January 27, 2007

When you take all these tests....what does that mean?

You Are 76% Addicted to the Internet

In your opinion, life without the internet is hardly worth living.
Could be, but you probably need a bit more fresh air and sunshine to think clearly.


Duh, as if I didn't know the answer to this one. But what I want to know is, who makes up these tests? Is there a college degree out there that prepares you for this field? How would you ever explain it to your grandparents? Just imagine the conversations that occur b/n grandparents in the doctor's waiting room. (it's a better conversation then who is sick, who died, trust me, I have heard these conversations, it's like one big OLD reunion going on)
"Well my granson Justin, you know, the one who went to MIT? Well he works in the Internet and writes tests."
"What kind of tests?"
"I'm not sure, but my son is just so glad that he is out of the cellar and earning a living."......Internet and grandparents = confusion.
I will try to avoid posting internet tests for a month. It should be easy enough to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?