Friday, January 19, 2007

How Evil am I ? But aren't we all?

You Are 30% Evil

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.


Evil- This what I "tested" out as, but you have to wonder, don't we all have a little evil in us? Isn't this what makes us human? Most of the time we work to avoid being evil, but sometimes when we least expect it, the evil pops out to remind us that we are human. It is always a work in progress. But it's not like it's what makes my day, I like to think that I work to make the world a little bit better for others. Right now, this is what my job is all about. How can I make it easier and better for others to benefit from the services of my profession.
Maybe the evil comes out during my personal life, how scary is that????? If I was to pick when I think I am the most evil, it's when I am out shopping, out there in the scary world of people....the reason why I avoid Walmart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?