Sunday, July 15, 2012

Manual Photography

Today I spent time at The Perfect Picture School of Photography learning about exposure. I had bought the book, Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson which came with a link to extra lessons. The choice today was, go into work and get caught up before vacation or stay home and play with my camera. I chose learning over working. Because the lessons involved having my camera in manual mode, this meant that I had to go online and learn more about my options on the camera. It was worth it. I will be ready for my photo time with my friend Terri on Wednesday afternoon.
Here are some "Monet" technique samples:


 Then in the midst of my playing around, I spied this dragon fly on a flower. 
                          Here are some "waterdrop" photos, I had to make do without backlight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?