I am so excited to see that Thursday 13 is still alive and kicking! It helped me last time to make some blogging friends and as I was on the phone with Shelly from Texas tonight, we were lamenting the loss of the 13 community. As I was talking, I was also on my lap top and found you! (Sorry Shelly, that is rude, I know...)
Here's my quick Thirteen Things I should be doing instead of being on my laptop.
1. Cleaning, yep, should be picking up something, anything, and either put it away or throw it away.
2. Sleep, worked over 40 hours in 4 days including the busiest evening ever for me in Blood Bank last night. Remind me to find another way to leave work without going by the technical director during two massive tranfusions. (BTW if you are O positive, think about donating, just saying.....)
3. Getting off the lap top and just doing one thing at a time.
This Eclectic Life.
5. Practicing SAT words with my high school senior, too bad he's not a reader like his brothers.
6. Cutting coupons, I have a couple of weeks of Sunday flyers from my mother in law. There's usually a good deal or two to be found. Do you cut coupons?
7. Taking a cool shower, "wicked" hot here in NH!
8. Reading a book, got 4 just sitting here begging me to open them up and get lost in the words.
9. Enjoying some ice cream- okay, so that's not a should but a want.
10. Getting some exercise in, any exercise will do.
11. If I have to be on the computer, then maybe I should be over at HGTV to get some bathroom remodeling ideas.
12. Knitting, oops, just a month behind in my square a month for my son's afghan. Who knew that reading charts would be so hard? (for me at least)
13. Paying attention to Project Runway so I can stop asking my husband what just happened and who said what.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants