Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sharing a Rainbow and a Drive


Last Friday, I was able to catch a rainbow on my drive home from work. After a very short summer, the rain brought in a cool front and we have acorns and pine needles falling this week, along with Autumn color changes.

Now picture these trees covered in ice and leaning over the road, and this is what I had to drive through last December after our ice storm. It's still a vivid memory and one that I think about daily on this road. Ah, the seasons of New England, gotta love it.

1 comment:

  1. Nice ctch on the rainbow! I caught a rainbow last week too but it was not in the sky. Our leaves are barely starting to turn and I see many seed pods but autumn is jsut knocking on our door presently.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?